• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: HSLEC
  • Model Number: ST
  • Usage: Power
  • Phase: Three
  • Coil Structure: Toroidal
  • Coil Number: Autotransformer, double winding
  • Certification: ISO&CE
  • Insulation Level: AC3/AC3
  • Insulation Class: F class
  • Cooling type: AN
  • Frequency: 50 HZ
  • Protection: IP00
  • Standard: IEC,GB,ANSI
  • Altitude: <=1000 m
  • Product name: single phase step up transformer 100v 220v 2kw

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details export carton packing
Delivery Time 4-30 workdays after receive the payment
Product Description

single phase step up transformer 100v 220v 2kw


This step-up & down transformer can be used in 110 volt countries and 220 volt countries.It will convert from 220-240 volt to 110-120 volt and from 110-120 volt to 220-240volt

Precise input voltage selection according to the country where it is being used

Input voltage selector:110V-120V-220V-240 volt

Output:110/220-220/240 volt

Packing & Delivery

1.If the quantity is big enough ,we can do the packaging according to your requirement.
2.Each product is covered by waterproof sheet. It can be always in good condition .
3. Goods are using standard export wooden case packaging.

Shipping: 10-30 Days Depending on Quantity Ordered

Our Company

HSLEC was established in 1992 that emerged as an independent manufacturer of high quality power and distribution transformers and reactors/inductors/chokes. We have the unique ability not only to produce standard units but also to design and build transformers to customers' precise requirements, including replacement units.

HSLEC produces transformers from 5kVA through 7,500kVA in voltage classes through 34.5kV. To assure compliance with applicable standards as well as with any special requirements of our customers, we test all transformers several times during the manufacturing process.The quality be controled as all aspects of quality assurance.

Long-term partners: ABB, Siemens, GE, Schneider, Fuji, Parker, etc


1) How to find correct Voltage Converter?
To determine the right voltage converter for your appliance, first find out the voltage (110 or 220 Volt AC) and wattage rating (watts or amps) information on the back or bottom of the appliance or from instruction book of an appliance. If no Watts are shown and only AMPS are shown, multiply the Volts (input AC) by the amps to find the watts.
For example,
Volts(AC Input) x Amps(amperage) = Watts (Wattage)
110V x 0.5A = 55W
Note: voltage converters or transformers do not change cycles (50Hz or 60Hz)

2) What does voltage converter/ transformer mean? 
Voltage converters/transformers are used to convert electricity. North America and some other countries operate on 110V/120V AC 60Hz, while most of other countries operate on 220/240 Volts AC 50Hz. Voltage transformers convert the power into different voltage, so your equipment can be powered at different countries without being damaged.

3) What does "step-up/down transformer" mean?
Step-up/Down transformers are used to convert electricity from 220V/240V AC to 110/120 V AC (step down) or 110V/120V AC to 220V/240V AC (Step-up). These type of transformers are grounded and with build-in fuses, which provides safety against electrical shock and damage.

4) How do I figure out how many watts voltage transformer do i need?
You need to check how many watts your appliance operates on (You can find this information on a label on the bottom or back of your equipment, or in the manual). If you can't find this information, you can try to find information on amperage (AMPS) of your appliance and multiply it by input voltage (110V or 220V) to arrive at the total wattage.
Volts x Amps = Watts (i.e 110V x 0.5 AMPS = 55W). Please make sure not to run any appliance with higher wattage then voltage transformer's wattage. This might damage both: your appliance and the transformer! Heavy duty transformers/converters can be used continuously at 17%-80% of their wattage capacity.

5) Will my appliances from overseas work in U.S. and vice-versa?
Yes, as long as you get one of our voltage transformers/converters. Consider buying a higher wattage transformer then the wattage rating of your appliance. Please, refer to the question above to figure out what type of a converter do you need. Please remember that transformers don't convert cycles! Some cycle sensitive appliances (like microwaves, stereo turn tables and analog clocks may not operate properly. However, most modern electronic equipment is not affected by difference in cycles (computers, printers, mini systems).

6) Can I use several appliances at once on the same voltage converter /transformer?
Yes, as long as total wattage of all your appliances does not exceed the wattage capacity of your transformer/converter. Try to set up your transformer to run at 80% of its wattage to avoid damaging your appliances by power fluctuations.

7) What is the difference between AC/DC adapter?
Most of the countries use alternating currents (AC). DC stands for direct currents. All appliances and voltage transformers run only on AC electricity.

8) Does the plug shape make the difference, when using my appliances and voltage converter/transformer overseas?
There is no worldwide standards for the plug configuration. Plugs, plug shapes, electric outlets differ from country to country. For that reason you need to get a plug adapter, in order to plug your appliance into foreign electric outlet. You still need a voltage converter, otherwise you might damage your appliance or cause fire!

9) What kind of converter do I need for a TV or Monitor?
To connect a television to a converter you must choose a converter more powerful than your TV set, since it creates a surge when it is turned on. We recommend the AC-800 for any TV or Monitor.

10) Can I connect an American 220 Volt dryer to a transformer?
No you cannot connect an American 220 Volt dryer to a transformer. Voltage transformers are made to convert single phase 110 or 220 volt. American 220 Volt consists of 2 phase of 110 Volt and European 220 Volt consists of 1 phase of 220 volt.

11) What is the difference between and voltage converter and a voltage regulator?
A voltage regulator functions as a voltage converter as well as a voltage stabilizer. A voltage stabilizer will stabilize the electricity to a fixed current.
This unit is usually used in countries where the voltage currency is not stable.
The voltage regulator will stabilize a voltage fluctuation between 75V-130V to 110V (+- 4%).
The voltage regulator will stabilize a voltage fluctuation between 180V-260V to 220V (+- 4%)

12) The AC transformers have a European plug on the picture, but I want to use them in America...
AC model transformers come with a European-to-American plug adapter. You can find additional types of plug adapters on our site.

13) I have a product with a UK plug on it, can i connect it to a AC model?
To connect your plug into the voltage converter you will need to buy the appropriate plug adapter. Then connect your plug to the adapter and connect the adapter to the converters output voltage.

14) Do voltage converters convert the cycle (Hz)?
All voltage converters only convert the voltage and not the cycle, however most appliances and electronics will function properly with them. North American 110-120 Volt electricity is generated at 60 Hz. (Cycles) Alternating Current. Most foreign 220-240 Volt electricity is generated at 50 Hz. (Cycles) Alternating Current. This difference in cycles may cause the motor in your 60 Hz. North American appliance to operate slightly slower when used on 50 Hz. foreign electricity. This cycle difference will also cause analog clocks and timing circuits that use Alternating Current as a timing base to keep incorrect time. Most modern electronic equipment including battery chargers, computers, printers, stereos, tape and CD players, VCR/DVD players, etc. will not be affected by the difference in cycles.

15) How do I choose the right transformer?
On the back of your appliance, you should be able to find a label describing its specifications including its Wattage (W) or the Amperage (A) of the appliance.
Example: If your appliance consumes 80 Watts then you need a AC-100 transformer (100 Watts capacity) or higher.
If you want to operate 2 appliances on one transformer. One of them consumes 300 Watts and the other 130 Watts then you would need a AC-500 (500 Watts capacity) or higher.

16) How to calculate the Wattage of an appliance?
If the label does not specify the wattage, but you know the Amperage (A), you can calculate it using the following formula:
Amps (A) x voltage (V) = Watts
Example: 3 Amps x 220 Volt = 660 Watts
3 Amps x 110 Volt = 330 Watts

17) What is the Difference between Servo and Relay type voltage regulators? The Servo type voltage regulators, stabilizes the voltage by adjusting the transformer to the desired output voltage. This ensures the highest precision in voltage stabilization. The relay type is all done electronically, therefore less precision.

Our Service

 1. Pre-Sale Service

- Professional question: offer professional answers about transformers and reactors

- Quotation: quote you competive price of transformers and reactors

- Quick response: reply you within 24 hours

2. In Sale Service

- Tracking the production of the transformers and reactors, then feed back to you

- Making transformer and reactor arrangement of the delivery

3. After Sale Service

- Providing 12 months warranty for the quality and performance

Contact us
Related Products

91.8% Response Rate

91.8% Response Rate

91.8% Response Rate

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
9 Transactions 10,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $50,000
Learn More